Adolescents have unique healthcare needs and concerns. The Teen Health Center of Arnold Palmer Hospital provides preadolescents, adolescents, and young adults 11 to 21 years of age with age-appropriate and accessible healthcare in an environment which acknowledges and supports their growing maturity and independence, promotes healthy lifestyle choices, and encourages them to assume increasing responsibility for their health.
The Teen Health Center offers a comprehensive array of medical, behavioral, reproductive health, and preventive education services, including:
- Well Adolescent Care/Physical Examinations
- Sports Physical Examinations
- Sick Visits
- Evaluation of Growth Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders
- Adolescent Gynecology and Reproductive Health Services
- Evaluation and Outpatient Management of Eating Disorders
- Evaluation and Management of Psychosocial Issues Including Depression and Behavior Problems
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Illnesses and Complex Medical Problems
- Preventive Health Education
Veenod L. Chulani, MD, MSEd.
Penelope Tokarski, MD
To schedule an appointment, please call: 407.237.6319