Dr. P. Phillips Hospital Surgical Services
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient surgery programs. Our skilled and dedicated surgical professionals incorporate state-of-the-art techniques and technologies for routine procedures and complex surgeries. Representing general and specialty surgical disciplines, our surgeons have improved the quality of life for countless people.
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital Surgical Services is staffed with specifically trained surgeons, nurses and technicians. Types of surgeries performed at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital include:
- Colon and Rectal
- Oral and Maxillofacial
- Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Plastic Surgery
Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Location: Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, 2nd Floor
Scheduling Number: This procedure will be scheduled by your physician
Special Prep: No food or drink after midnight the night before the surgery (including water, candy or gum). Please ask your physician for instructions regarding medications you are taking. Please do not smoke on the day of your surgery.
On the day of your surgery please bring with you:
- A list of your medications with the correct dosages.
- Your primary care physician's name and telephone number.
- Any paperwork your physician has given you for your appointment.
- Containers to store dentures, glasses or contact lenses before surgery.
Other special instructions:
- Leave all valuables at home.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Do not wear color fingernail or toenail polish.
- Do not eat or drink herbal supplements or tea for at least two weeks prior to your surgery.
- Do not take vitamin E supplements or multi-vitamins with vitamin E for at least two weeks prior to your surgery.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve or Advil for at least two weeks prior to your surgery.