About Health Central Hospital
Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, comprehensive community hospital in Ocoee, FL. At Health Central Hospital, our dedicated physicians, nurses, clinicians and support team are committed to delivering quality and compassionate care. With our advanced technology and expertise in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular and stroke care, orthopedics, neuro spine treatment and rehabilitation, we provide a complete continuum of care to meet all your healthcare needs.
As a proud member of the Orlando Health family of hospitals, we constantly work to deliver the highest quality healthcare services as our organization continually evolves to meet the needs of the growing West Orange community that we serve. An example of this commitment is the major expansion of the Health Central Hospital Emergency Department and opening of a new patient tower in 2016.
Health Central Hospital is a 440,000 square-foot 211-bed Joint Commission accredited, acute care hospital with physician offices. Our hospital and 85-acre medical complex offers the following services:
- A 52-bed Emergency Center
- Inpatient and outpatient Rehabilitation Services including occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy
- Complete Surgical Suite with 7 operating rooms
- Women’s Imaging Center, where mammograms and other screenings and diagnostics are offered
- Outpatient center for Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
- Specialized and nationally accredited Orthopedic and Spine Care with an accredited Joint Replacement Program
- Nationally accredited Chest Pain Center and Heart Care program
- Sleep Medicine Center
Health Central Hospital also owns the following facilities that serve the West Orange community:
- Health Central Park, a 228 bed, long-term nursing and rehabilitation facility
- Express Care, an urgent care walk-in center
- An outpatient Surgery Center dedicated solely to outpatient surgeries, including orthopedic, podiatry, urology, general, vascular, and pain management procedures, and
- A state-of-the-art Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Cancer Treatment Close to Home
At Health Central Hospital, we understand the importance of being close to home when going through cancer treatment, which is why we are proud to bring you access to UF Health Cancer Center – Orlando Health services, including general radiation oncology, chemotherapy, IV therapy and supportive care, conveniently located in west Orange County. The Ocoee clinic of the UF Health Cancer Center is located at 1111 Blackwood Ave. For directions and more information, visit Cancer Center Connected Care – Ocoee.
For more information about the services offered at Health Central Hospital, please visit our Services section.