Health Central Patient Portal
In today’s fast-paced world, it is hard to keep up, especially when it comes to your healthcare.Health Central Hospital’s NEW online patient portal keeps your information all in one place, making it easier for you to take a more active role in your health. The patient portal provides patients and/or their authorized other(s) with convenient access to personal health information, in a secure online environment.
The patient portal will provide convenient access to:
- View personal health information from recent hospital visits
- Manage health data
- Download and send files securely to participating physicians
- Contribute new health data (medications, allergies, etc.)
If you provided an e-mail address during the admission process:
Congratulations! Your patient portal account will get created automatically and you will receive an invitation and instructions for accessing the patient portal within 36 hours after your discharge from the hospital. Please respond to the invitation to complete the registration process and view the Health Central Hospital health care information for your recent hospital visit(s).
If you did not provide an e-mail address during the admission process:
It is easy to create your own patient portal account and link it to your Health Central Hospital health care information. Please sign on to our portal registration page, click the “Patient” button, and follow the steps below:
- Complete the “Register Your Account” process, and click the Register button
- Select “Link to a New Provider (or Doctor)” on the Welcome screen
- Select “Add a Provider”
- Enter “Health Central” in the “Provider’s (or Doctor’s) Last Name” search field, and click Search
- Click the “Select this Practice” link next to Health Central, and click the “I’m finished adding Providers (or Doctors)” button
Health Central Hospital will verify your information and process the request within 7 business days after your discharge from the hospital. Look for a follow up e-mail from RelayHealth on behalf of Health Central Hospital to view the Health Central Hospital health care information for your recent hospital visit(s).
At this time, requests for access to dependent health information must be made in person through Health Central Hospital’s Release of Information office.
If you're have any difficulty viewing your patient health record, please contact Health Central Hospital’s patient portal partner, Relay Health by phone 1.866.735.2963Email: firstname.lastname@example.org