Health Central Hospital Services
Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital is proud to serve the communities of west Orange County with a comprehensive offering of healthcare services.
Isn’t it nice to know that you can stay close to home while receiving the best in medical care? Our services include:
- Full-service, Joint Commission Accredited, 211-bed acute care hospital with all-private rooms
- Nationally Accredited Heart Failure program and a Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center supported by a specialty cardiac rehab program.
- State-of-the-art 52-bed Emergency Center
- Cardiology services including telemedicine innovations, 24x7 board-certified critical care intensivist coverage, diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, CODE STEMI,
- Joint Commission Accredited Stroke Program and State recognized Primary Stroke Facility Receiving
- Joint Commission Accredited Joint Replacement Program
- Specialized Orthopedic and Spine Unit
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation Center (2 locations)
- Cancer treatment through the Ocoee clinic of UF Health Cancer Center – Orlando Health
- Outpatient Imaging Center
- On-site Pharmacy
- Diabetes Education
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Minimally Invasive Surgery including Robotic Surgery
- Express Care Walk-in Urgent Care Center
- The Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Oversized Labor & Delivery rooms
- Maternity Suites
- Visitor amenities including the Garden Grille Restaurant, Starbucks Kiosk, and Gift Shop
For more information on our services, please refer to the web page links listed in the left column of this page.