- Resident candidates must apply through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
- Resident candidates must request USMLE Step 1 scores to be forwarded to us via ERAS before the scheduled interview date.
- Osteopathic applicants must request COMLEX Level 1 and/or USMLE Step 1 scores to be forwarded to us via ERAS before the scheduled interview date.
- We accept applications from international medical graduates. Eligibility for ECFMG certification is required prior to program Rank Order List deadline in order to be eligible for ranking as a residency candidate. Please go to www.ecfmg.org for more information.
- In addition to the Medical Student Performance Evaluation, a minimum of three letters of recommendation are required.
- The deadline for applying is December 1.
- A personal interview is required. If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by e-mail with a letter of invitation. Interviews are done by invitation only.
- Interview dates are October through December.
- Both parts of USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX Level 2 must be completed and passed prior to program Rank Order List deadline in order to be eligible for ranking as a residency candidate.
- We do not accept any type of visas.
- We do not facilitate any observerships, externships, or pre-matches.
- You must be within 3 years of graduation from medical school, residency training or fellowship training. If you are more than 1 year from medical school graduation or training, “hands on” clinical experience in the United States is required. Observerships do not satisfy this requirement.
- If you would like more information about our residency program or wish to apply for an elective rotation or acting internship, please contact us using the information below.
Lisa Bailey Program Manager
Nancy Ramos Senior Residency Coordinator
Maria Mangual Senior Residency Coordinator
email@example.com Phone 321.841.8562 Fax 407.872.0544
Salary and Benefits
We provide competitive salary and benefits. Please view our Graduate Medical Education Resident/Fellow Benefits and Conditions of Appointment document.