The Orlando Health Network Team
Ashlyn Burket received her Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations and Master’s Degree in Health Administration from the University of Florida. After her educational pursuits, Ashlyn was selected as the Administrative Fellow for the West Palm Beach Veterans Affairs Hospital. Following her fellowship, Ashlyn became the office administrator for Primary Care Services at the West Palm VA where she managed the on-site hospital PC department and six outpatient clinics.
Katherine Dixon has more than 17 years of healthcare experience. Kathy received her Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services Administration from the University of Central Florida and also holds a Master’s Degree in Health Sciences. Kathy’s experience includes working in physician practices, developing Medicare Advantage Networks and serving as a team manager for a large insurance carrier.
Brianna Pickens began her healthcare career as a Certified Nursing Assistant while taking healthcare prerequisite courses for nursing school. Brianna graduated from Florida State University’s College of Nursing with her Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. After working as an oncology nurse for three years, she transitioned into operations management with Orlando Health Network, and began pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Administration.
Board of Directors
- John Cappleman, MD (Chairman) — Cappleman Medical Group
- Annette Nielsen, MD (Vice Chairman) — Treehouse Pediatrics
- Philip T. Hardy, MD (Secretary) — Legacy Family Medicine
- Bradd Burkhart, MD — Orlando Orthopaedic Center
- Martin Derrow, MD — Physician Associates
- Thomas Kelley, MD — Chief of Quality & Clinical Transformation
- John Martin, MD — Southwest Orlando Family Medicine
- Curtis Pattee — Chief Integration Officer
- Rick Schooler — Chief Information Officer
- Samuel Smith, DO — Interlachen Pediatrics
- Bernadette Spong — Chief Financial Officer
- Erik Walker, MD — Physician Associates