Expanding Knowledge, Advancing Treatment
Orlando Health is pleased to host its inaugural Neuroscience Symposium to share advances ranging from medical and surgical management of the back/spine and stroke to treatment of trigeminal neuralgia and neuromuscular disorders.
This symposium is ideal for primary care and internal medicine physicians, as well as nurse practitioners and nurses who want to further their knowledge of neuroscience treatments.
Saturday, April 14, 2018
7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Orlando Health Regional Medical Center
Multi-Purpose Rooms A-D
Speakers and Topics:
- Nick Nieves-Ramos, MD – Medical Management of Back Pain
- Robert Hirschl, MD and Virgilio Matheus, MD – Surgical Management of Spine
- Christian Rosado, MD – Medical and Surgical Management of Stroke
- Nicholas Avgeropoulos, MD and Naren Ramakrishna, MD, PhD – Brain Tumors
- Marshall Cress, MD – Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Tawfiq Lahham, MD – Neuromuscular Disorders
- Stroke Case Study
Cost to Attend:
- $50 for Physicians
- $25 for Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Physical Therapists
Click here to register for the Neuroscience Symposium.
Nursing contact hours pending.
Orlando Health Institute for Learning is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by Florida Board of Nursing (Provider No. FBN 50-1524).
Orlando Health Institute for Learning is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (AP 085).