New features have been added to Applause Central to enhance the recognition experience for our team members.
The following features have been added to Applause Central to enhance the recognition experience for our team members:
- An interest section that allows team members to share their special interests and connect with other team members who have the same interests. Update through the “Edit Profile” option.
- Special badges will be automatically issued to team members who issue and receive 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 or 500 Kudos.
- A leaderboard that will feature the top 100 team members that give and receive Kudos per month.
- Now send an appreciation to a partner that is not directly employed by Orlando Health, such as volunteers, physicians, vendors and more.
- Choose an avatar or your own image to feature on Applause Central through the “Edit Profile” option.
- Timestamp your recognition by selecting the “delivery date” option, allowing you to send today a birthday or anniversary recognition on any date in the future.
- Send a Kudos to an entire department by simply searching and selecting the department name. All team members in the department will receive the Kudos.
- Updated password requirements allowing you to select any password between 8 and 12 characters.
- Increase in the amount of characters to write your message from 300 characters to now 500 characters.