To kick off National Nutrition Month with the theme of Put Your Best Fork Forward, the Orlando Health cafeterias will introduce Healthy U plate specials for breakfast. ORMC, Winnie Palmer Hospital, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital and South Seminole Hospital will offer the specials.
The breakfast meal, offered at a discounted rate, will meet the Healthy U Guidelines for calories, saturated fat and sodium.
The special might be:
- Egg white vegetable omelet, fruit and a yogurt
- Scrambled egg whites, turkey sausage, mixed fruit, bagel thin
- Breakfast sandwich, mixed fruit
National Nutrition Month Outreach Events
During March, Healthy U is teaming up with UF Cancer Center at Orlando Health to celebrate awareness events including colon cancer and nutrition month. Join us in the cafeterias from 11 am – 1 pm on the dates below to learn about our programs and enjoy a healthy treat. The first 100 team members will receive a free giveaway (supplies are limited).
- Thursday, March 16 - ORMC cafeteria
- Thursday, March 23 - DPH cafeteria
- Friday, March 24 - South Seminole Hospital cafeteria
- Tuesday, March 28 - Winnie Palmer Hospital cafeteria