Philanthropy is an important component to caring for our community at Orlando Health. Because Orlando Health is a non-profit hospital system we rely on the generosity and giving of our community and team members. As Orlando Health’s reputation for excellence has continued to rise through the years, so has our passion for caring for patients and their families.
Karen Frenier, senior vice president, Orlando Health, and president, South Seminole Hospital, and Sheila Bystrak, chief operating officer, Winnie Palmer Hospital and chief surgical officer, Arnold Palmer Medical Center, will co-chair the campaign.
Team members can designate their gift to the facility of their choice or to the area of greatest need.
- Area of Greatest Need – Gifts are not restricted to a specific area, but are available for use when needs arise across Orlando Health. They help purchase lifesaving equipment, provide for the expansion of facilities and ensure the delivery of superior medical services. Also, five percent of the total dollars given to the Area of Greatest Need will be designated to the Team Member Support Fund, which helps team members in crisis.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- South Seminole Hospital
- Health Central Hospital
- Health Central Park
- The Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families
- Hubbard House
- Cynthia C. & William E. Perry Pavilion
Team members can contribute to the campaign by visiting SWIFT and clicking on the Team Member Giving Campaign image on the home page or visit www.orlandohealth.com/teammembergiving to donate online or set up payroll deduction.
Q. What are the different ways team members can contribute to the campaign?
- Recurring gift: The same gift amount is deducted from each paycheck or charged to a credit/debit card until you request a change by notifying the Orlando Health Foundation (employed team members only).
- One-time gift through credit card or debit card (online donation or by cash/check)
- Personal wills or transfer of stock or mutual funds (For more information, contact the Orlando Health Foundation at 407.841.5194.)