Cardiovascular Service Line Manager, ORLANDO HEALTH HEART INSTITUTE
The Orlando Health Heart Institute is seeking a Cardiovascular Service Line Manager to join their team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
please submit Resume and Cover Letter information to www.jobsatorlandohealth.com Job ID 118279.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five years Management experience.
- Demonstrates attributes inherent to successful execution of determined goals.
- Cath Lab or EP Lab experience required.
- Demonstrates data-driven mentality through continued analysis of relevant service line, system and industry-wide trends, including ability to translate data into actionable information through the use of dashboards and other measures toward the goal of continual process improvement.
Critical Care Registered Nurses, VARIOUS UNITS/LOCATIONS
We are currently seeking experienced Critical Care Registered Nurses to join our team in the following units/locations:
Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing with a minimum of 12 months of hospital experience and a current RN license in the state of Florida. Experience in the specific units is preferred. ACLS and BLS certification is required. Outstanding candidates will demonstrate ongoing professional development and continuing education.
please apply at www.jobsatorlandohealth.com.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) – Rapid Response, Neuro ICU, Multisystem ICU; Cardiovascular ICU; Cardiac Intervention; Pre-Post Procedural Unit; ED; Cardiac Telemetry; Clinical Evaluation Unit (Night Shift RNs Needed)
- Arnold Palmer Hospital (APH) – Cardio ICU
- Winnie Palmer Hospital (WPH) – ICU/Women’s Advanced Care
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – ICU, PCU
- South Seminole Hospital – ICU, ED
- Health Central Hospital – CVICU
PRN/Pool Registered Nurses, RESOURCE TEAM
Our Resource Team is seeking PRN/Pool Registered Nurses to work in Med/Surg, Critical Care, Emergency Services or Intermediate Care. We are looking to develop a robust staffing pool of RNs, who will receive a higher rate of pay in exchange for work location flexibility among the multiple hospital sites. Nurses will have the option to work for just one unit, one hospital or float between the three campuses.
Members of this team will have the flexibility to choose where they want to work and when they want to work. For example, a nurse can choose to work on a specific unit within a department, choose to work within various units in the hospital, or choose to float within our three campuses. Compensation rates will be determined based on applicant’s flexibility. Nurses with broader flexibility will receive a higher rate of pay.
To qualify for these positions, you must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing, you must be a Florida licensed RN with a minimum of two years of hospital experience and maintain a current BLS certification. ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC may also be required.
please apply to Job ID 118384.
Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager\Cardiovascular Service Line, ORMC
Orlando Regional Medical Center’s Cardiovascular Service Line has openings for Clinical Assistant Nurse Managers. Day and Night shifts available.
Come be a part of this dynamic; multidisciplinary team while taking the 1st step into a leadership role with the only level one Trauma Center of Central Florida in the Cardiovascular Service Line.
Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements: Graduate from an approved school of nursing, Bachelors of Nursing required and two (2) years’ experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting required; previous Cardiac Intervention or Critical Care experience preferred. Current professional license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida, current BLS and ACLS required.
Previous Charge Nurse or Leadership experience preferred.
Sign-on Bonus available.
please apply to Job ID 117993.