Dear Prospective Teenage Volunteer:
Thank you for your interest in the Orlando Regional Medical Center Teenage Volunteer (TAV) Program. This application contains everything you need to start a very rewarding career as a volunteer. Please take a moment to read the following questions to be sure this program is right for you.
- Am I at least 15 years old?
- Am I currently enrolled in high school and maintain a “B” (3.00) average or higher?
- Am I willing to complete a screening process that includes a drug screening, a tuberculosis skin test (TST), and three (3) hours of new volunteer orientation?
- Am I willing to commit with one (1) full session (spring, summer or fall) of volunteer service?
- Do I have reliable transportation to and from the hospital?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions, please complete the Teenage Volunteer Application in full.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
MANDATORY: Your report card with weighted GPA should be sent the same day as your application to:
What’s next? As soon as your completed application and report card with weighted GPA is received, you will be called to set up your personal interview.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of Orlando Health. Your interest, caring and commitment are greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 321.843.2193.
Teen Program Coordinator
ORMC, UF Health Cancer Center - Orlando Health
& Orlando Health Heart Institute
Summer – June 15 to August 9 (8 weeks)
Applications will be accepted through Monday, April 7, 2014
Fall – September 28 to December 13 (11 weeks)
Applications will be accepted through Monday, June 9, 2014
Spring – January 25 to May 15 (16 weeks)
Applications will be accepted through Friday, January 23, 2015
Summer – June 15 to August 8 (8 weeks)
Applications will be accepted through Friday, May 8, 2015
Fall – September 27 to December 12 (11 weeks)
Applications will be accepted through Friday, August 28, 2015