Orlando Health Home Health / Visiting Nurse Association
Orlando Health Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) is a licensed, non-profit, home health care agency. VNA works with the physician to develop an individualized treatment plan to help achieve the home care goals. These services may be covered by Medicare or other insurance providers.
Whether you need a doctor, skilled services, or spiritual care, VNA provides all the healing resources you need in the comfort of your home.
Read below to learn about the different ways VNA can help you get, and stay healthy in the privacy and comfort of your home.
Become a Home Care VIP for Free!
- Free VIP Care Coordinator Services
- VIP Perks & Privileges
- Learn more about the free Home Care VIP program, or join now.
Doctor VNA Housecalls (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
Do you need medical care at home but between physician visits? Too sick to leave your home and see a doctor? VNA Housecalls is your home healthcare answer. Services provided include:
Skilled Nursing Services (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work or x-rays
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections and injuries
- Prescribe medications and other treatments under the guidance of a medical doctor
- Manage patients' overall care
Whether discharged from the hospital or nursing home, if you need skilled care VNA can help. Services provided include:
- Assessment and observation for changes in medical condition
- Education about medications and disease management
- Medication administration and supervision
- Treatments and dressing changes
- IV nursing
- Nutritional support
- Wound and ostomy care
- Diabetes education
- Mental health nursing
- Oncology, end of life care
Rehabilitation Services (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
Continue your therapy, even when you are homebound. Our therapists come to you and work with your physician to achieve your therapy goals.
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Private Duty Services (407.644.2433)
Through VNA Private Duty Services everything from personal care to medication management can be provided in the home 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Private Duty Services are ideal for:
- Maintaining independence
- Providing a break for the caregiver
- Assistance with caregiving duties
Private Duty Services can provide:
- Companion service
- Bathing and hygiene
- Skin care
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with eating
- Light housekeeping
- Patient's laundry
- Exercise and walking
- Respite care
Telemedicine Program (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
Do you or a loved one need medical monitoring but want to stay home? The VNA Telemedicine Program may be the answer you have been looking for. Individualized programs are created with your physician to provide monitoring of:
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Daily weight
- Oxygen saturation
Medical Social Services (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
- Educate and refer to community resources
- Crisis intervention
- Consultations and counseling services
Spiritual Care Service (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
VNA is committed to maintaining health and wholeness for our patients through integration of body, mind and spirit. Our Spiritual Care chaplain and volunteers offer care and comfort to support patients and families in coping with the impact of illness or injury.
Services provided include:
- Interfaith support
- Liaison with community clergy
- Compassionate listener
- Assist with coping skills of patient and family
Home Care VIP Program (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
We know that good healthcare is hard to find. We want to make it as easy for you as possible. The Home Care VIP program is designed with your needs in mind. When you sign up for the free Home Care VIP program, you will have someone on your side to help you navigate the waters of healthcare and help you and your loved ones get the care they need when they need it.
Home Care VIP Program Benefits:
- Free VIP Care Coordinator Services
- Call us for a free consultation on how best to have care in your home. No insurance authorization or referral is needed. Whether it is assisting with insurance issues or just a heart-to-heart talk about issues affecting your healthcare, our VIP care coordinators are just a phone call away.
- After the Hospital/Nursing Home*
- Skilled care in the home after the hospital stay
- Disease education after diagnosis
- Discount for VNA Private Duty Services
- Staying out of the Nursing Home*
- Services to help you stay in the home
*Services may be covered by Medicare or other insurance providers. Call us for details.
Contacts for Orlando Health Home Health
Customer Service / Referral Department (407.852.2698 or 800.555.4862)
Visiting Nurse Association Administrative Office
102 W. Pineloch, Suite 23
Orlando, FL 32806
Orlando Health Visiting Nurse Association
The power of the hospital in the comfort of your home.