Orlando Health is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities we serve.
For customer service regarding your Orlando Health account you may contact us:
- Via email at email@example.com
- Or call 407.650.3800
- Or call 800.424.6998
- Please reference your account number and patient name.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will file insurance claims to primary and secondary insurance companies.
For Your Information
Florida law standardized the health insurance claim forms we utilize to submit insurance claims. Health plans are required by law to pay, contest or deny your claim within 20 days of receipt if we file the claim electronically, or within 40 days if the claim was not submitted electronically. Claims that are contested by your insurance company must either be paid or denied within 90 days if we file electronically, or 120 days if not submitted
Although a service might be ordered by your physician, the service might not be covered by your insurance plan. Please review the benefit structure, coverage requirements and exclusions detailed in your insurance policy. You may be billed for non-covered or excluded services, as deemed by your insurance company.
For Payment arrangements we offer secure and flexible PAYMENT OPTIONS.
- Payment in full by using Quick Pay or Online Bill Pay.
- Automatic payment plan. 24 equal monthly payments, interest free. Requires a minimum payment of $25 or 1/24th of the balance, whichever is greater.
- If you are unable to pay the amount in full, please contact Customer Service to learn about the Clear Balance interest-free loan program.
About The ClearBalance® Payment Option
Orlando Health is now offering an interest-free loan program called ClearBalance®, giving patients an affordable option to pay their out-of-pocket expenses over an extended period.
Low monthly payments
- Interest free
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- ClearBalance® doesn’t impact your credit
- Making a payment is simple - 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Pay by check, debit or credit card, via mail, phone or online at MyClearBalance.com
We make it simple
- Easy qualification and no written application
- We combine your bills into a single, easily understood, monthly statement.
- Keep the family’s medical bills simple – it’s easy to add balances owed by your spouse and dependents.
- Have a question about your statement? The ClearBalance® multilingual, patient-friendly, customer service team is here to serve you.
Your Experience Matters
Orlando Health and ClearBalance® are committed to treating you with honesty, fairness and compassion. We make it easy for you to “clear your financial balance.”
Physician and Other Billing Information
Your Orlando Health bill is a bill for hospital and medical services. Physicians, radiologists, pathologists, anesthesiologists and other providers will bill you separately. Some of the most frequently requested telephone numbers for organizations that bill for services are listed below.
- Orlando Health Physician & Professional Services: 321.841.3900 or 800.305.8290 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orlando Health Patient Accounting (Hospital): 407.454.6172 or 800.994.0369 | email@example.com
- Air Methods Helicopter Services: airmethods.com
- AmeriPath Florida: 866.450.7034 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anesthesiologists of Greater Orlando 407.896.9500 | agomd.com
- Emergency Physicians of Central Florida 888.898.3293 | thedoctorbill.com
- Lake Emergency Medical Services (EMS Ambulance): 866.735.7515 | lakeems.org
- Medical Center Radiology Group: 800.828.8994 | mcrg.com
- OB Hospitalist Group: 800.967.2289 | obhg.com
- Omni Flight Helicopters 800.760.1583 omniflight.com
- Orlando Health Internal Medicine Group (Hospitalists): 321.841.3581
- Pathology Specialist: 407.422.1377 | pathologyspecialists.com
- Rural Metro Ambulance: 888.876.0740 | ruralmetro.com
- South Lake Anesthesia Services: 352.243.9114 | slas.net
- Wolverine Anesthesia Consultants: 407.872.2244 | wacmdpa.com
If additional assistance is needed, please call our customer service center at 407.650.3800.