Services and Treatments
Orlando Health Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center treats more than 2,500 patients a year. We provide:
- Diagnostic work-up
- Evaluation and treatment of symptoms
- Long-term disease management
- Clinical and professional education
Services available through the MS Care Center include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Orthotic/wheelchair clinic
- Speech therapy
- Social workers / Case workers
- Home evaluation
- Disability determination testing
- Spasticity management clinic
- Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system).
- Neuromyelitis Optica
Neuromyelitis optica, also known as Devic’s disease, is a central nervous system disorder causing primarily swelling and inflammation of the eye nerves and the spinal cord.
- Transverse Myelitis
Transverse myelitis a neurological disorder caused by inflammation of the spinal cord.