At the MS Care Center, we offer assistance in selecting orthotics, assistive devices, custom wheelchairs and seating solutions to improve mobility, productivity, comfort and quality of life. We offer rehabilitation services in any stage of disease — from bracing to assistive devices to custom wheeled mobility.
Depending on your needs, we offer:
- Physical and occupational therapy assessment to determine the appropriate orthotic or mobility device for you.
- Access to assistive technology specialists (expertise in seating and positioning).
- Opportunities to experience and trial a variety of equipment.
- Wheelchair or seating recommendations for specialized wheelchairs (ultra-lightweight, bariatric, tilt-in-space) and power wheelchairs.
- Assistance with any brace or mobility equipment you are currently using, including:
- Modifications of a brace or wheelchair that no longer supports you properly
- Modifications to allow pressure sores to heal or minimize risk of recurrence
- Assessment of changes in your ability to move or walk that may require equipment changes