Request an Appointment with an Orlando Health Urologist
The Orlando Health Physicians Urology Group has the expertise, technology and experience to treat your medical condition successfully and with compassion.
Orlando Health Physicians Urology Group
The doctors at Orlando Health Physicians Urology Group are committed to reducing your pain and discomfort, and treating your medical condition as quickly and effectively as possible.
A urologist treats urinary tract diseases in men and women, and conditions involving the male reproductive organs. This includes the treatment of bladder conditions, kidney stones, incontinence, erectile dysfunction and prostate issues.
Our doctors and medical professionals work in teams to provide the most comprehensive care and treatment for each patient. These specialty teams include:
- Robotics — Minimally invasive surgery utilizing the da Vinci® Surgical System for procedures involving the kidney, uterus and prostate
- Pelvic Floor/Incontinence – Treatment of conditions involving the bladder and bowel function
- Cryotherapy – Minimally invasive procedure that uses extremely cold temperatures to destroy malignant and benign tumors
- Prosthetic Urology – Procedures utilizing prosthetic devices for the treatment of incontinence and erectile dysfunction
- Endourology – Minimally invasive techniques to treat kidney stones
- General Urology – Procedures to treat a variety of urologic conditions
For details about procedures and treatments employed by each of these medical teams, please visit the Treatments page.
To make an appointment with one of our board-certified urologists, call 321.843.2584 or use the appointment request link at the top of the page.