What is the research consent form for?
- This consent gives us permission to call and ask how you are doing and if you would be willing return for long-term follow-up in the future. The purpose is only for collection of information.
- Your treatment will not be affected whether you agree to participate or not.
- Treatments change over the years, and we (the physicians) can look back at this information and learn from it in the future.
- If you are contacted in the future, you still have the right to refuse to participate at that time.
- You may have a copy of the signed form.
If we are conducting a study that requires 10-year follow-up on your condition (leg fractures, hip or knee replacements, etc.), this form gives us permission to call you and ask how you are doing.
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Orange County Health Department
- Seminole County Health Department
- Shepherd’s Hope
- Central Florida Family Health Center
- Florida Department of Health
Learn more about:
- Hip Replacement Resource Site
- Adult Hip Fracture
- Clavicle Fracture
- Femoral Shaft Fracture
- Hip Dysplasia
- Humeral Shaft Fracture
- Proximal Humerus Fracture
- Tibia Fracture
- Wrist Fracture
- Total Joint Replacement
You may also download one of the PDF’s below:
You are also encouraged to attend our pre-operative joint replacement class. To make a reservation, please call 321.8HEALTH321.8HEALTH (321.843.2584321.843.2584) or click here.
For more pre-operative information about total joint replacement, please view our series of videos on the pre-operative steps for joint replacement surgery.