Orlando Health Home Care understands the importance of regular medication reminders and safety for your loved ones. Whether due to aging, disability, illness or injury, our registered nurses (RNs) or licensed practical nurses (LPNs) can provide a complete continuum of care at home.
Our Care Management services include:
- Medication administration and supervision
- Safety and fall prevention
- Working with healthcare providers
- Assessing changes in medical condition
- Disease management
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Treatments and IV nursing
- Diabetes education and nutritional support
To inquire about Orlando Health Home Care services for yourself, a family member or a friend, please call us at 407.854.3100.