Longwood and Oviedo Locations
- New Patient Packet - Longwood
- Hospital Follow Up - Longwood
- New Patient Packet - Oviedo
- Hospital Follow Up - Oviedo
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Medicaid (secondary insurance only)
- Freedom Health
- Great West
- Private healthcare Systems
- First Health/CCN/Coventry Health care
- United Healthcare
- Sunshine State
- And others – please call the office at 407.265.7775 for more information about other plans we accept
Q: Does my insurance plan require authorization?
A: Most HMO plans require authorization from your PCP. Please contact your PCP to obtain authorization.
Q: What is required for an initial evaluation?
A: Please bring all X-rays/CT scans on film or CD along with the reports and a list of all medications. Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time, and bring all insurance cards and a photo ID.