The comfort of our patients is the cornerstone upon which the hospital was built. Special attention has been placed on creating a soothing decor and healing ambiance. Behind the scenes, miracles are taking place.
The 11-story, multifaceted hospital specializes in high-risk births, taking every precaution and using every means available to ensure the safety and comfort of mother and baby. The state-of-the-art technology and personal care provided in our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers premature babies a chance at life. In fact, our NICU has one of the highest survival rates in the country for low-birth-weight babies.
And because Winnie Palmer Hospital is a part of Orlando Health, patients benefit from a full range of the most advanced healthcare services available-all delivered with personalized attention and compassion.
Specialized programs and services available for mother and baby include:
- Breastfeeding Helpline
- Childbirth Services
- Childbirth & Parenting Classes
- Clifford E. Graese Community Health Library
- ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation)
- Gynecological Services
- High Risk Maternity Unit
- Hughes Center for Fetal Diagnostics
- Labor, Delivery and Recovery Suites
- Lactation Consultants
- Level III (the highest) Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Mobile Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Newborn Extended Care Nursery
- Obstetrical Services
- Orlando Health Healthy Woman Program
- Pregnancy Care Center
- Support Groups
- The Heart Center