When recovering from a surgical procedure or a medical condition, you want to live life to its fullest. Bolstered by an expert team of therapists and state-of-the-art technology, rehabilitation services through Dr. P. Phillips Hospital cover a broad range of health problems. From traumatic injuries to Parkinson's, we develop advanced physical, occupational, hand and speech therapy programs that target the specific needs of every patient.
With two convenient locations, we are located adjacent to Dr. P. Phillips Hospital in Sandlake Commons MedPlex B, and at the Dr. Phillips YMCA. Together, they provide the most complete outpatient rehabilitation services in the greater Orlando area. Rehabilitation Services offers individualized therapy based on your doctor's plan of care. This includes:
- Orthopedic problems (knee, foot and ankle)
- Orthopedic surgical recovery
- Back or neck pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Hand or upper extremity problems
- Work or sports injuries
- Swallowing disorders and Rehab Swallow Evaluations
- Voice Therapy
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
- Aquatic Therapy
- Neurological conditions including Parkinson’s, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, etc.