At the Comprehensive Wound Care Center at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, every member of our staff specializes in treating wounds associated with diabetes, vascular disorders and other health problems. Our outpatient services are founded on evidence-based medicine and a unique interdisciplinary approach to wound care that allows us to heal more chronic wounds than anyone else.
When your patients first visit our facility, they will receive a complete evaluation of their wound and medical history. If necessary, we may perform blood and other tests to properly diagnose the wound and recommend the most effective treatment programs. Each program includes detailed wound care instructions tailor-made to your patients’ specific needs.We treat many types of wounds, including:
- Peristomal Skin Irritation
- Acute Traumatic Peripheral Ischemia
- Acute Peripheral Arterial Insufficiency
- Surgical Wounds
- Soft Tissue Radionecrosis
- Preservation of Compromised Skin Grafts
- Progressive Necrotizing Infections
- Traumatic Wounds
We recommend referring your patients to the Comprehensive Wound Care Center if their wounds haven’t begun healing in two weeks.
Many of our treatments include:
- Wound Dressings
- Non-Invasive Vascular Assessment
- Infectious Disease, Nutrition and Pain Management
- Diabetic Education
- Edema Management
- Bio Engineered Tissue Placement
- Wound Debridement
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Other Clinical Modalities
Combining deep experience and commitment, the Comprehensive Wound Care Center at Dr. Phillips Hospital will provide your patients with a customized wound care program that works — from diagnosis to follow-up.
Contact the Comprehensive Wound Care Center at 321.842.7320.