- Choose an estimated treatment time.
- Click the “Check-In” button.
- Complete a short secure form.
- We’ll send a confirmation with directions and details.
*For conditions that are not life- or limb-threatening emergencies
When to go to Express Care
A walk-in urgent care center can save you time and money. Learn when Express Care can meet your needs and when to go to an ER.
Walk-In Urgent Care Center
Express Care is our top-quality walk-in urgent care center designed to provide exceptional healthcare with a convenient approach serving the West Orange Community for more than 25 years.
Every patient is seen by a board-certified physician! Visit Express Care Walk-in Urgent Care Center if you experience:
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Cough, colds, or sore throats
- Minor burns or injuries
- Minor infections
- Minor broken bones
- Minor cuts
- Animal bites
- Mild asthma
- Strains or sprains
- Urinary tract infections
- Allergic reactions (non life-threatening)
- Auto accident injuries
- School and sports physicals
- Rashes or other skin irritations
- Workers compensation injuries
Express Care Walk-in Urgent Care Center has extended hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8 am – 5 pm
No appointment is ever necessary. We can see you today!