7th Cycle Fitness
7th Cycle Fitness is offering 35% off of all Indoor Cycling/Spin Class Packages to Orlando Health Employees and their families. Enter promo code: OHEALTH
$39 for 5 Spin Classes (retail is $60)
$65 for 10 Spin Classes (retail is $100)
$104 for 20 Spin Classes (retail is $160)
Click the following link to redeem your offer:
Ava Nail and Lash
Discount Details: Ava Nail and Lash Spa is located in the SoDo District to serve your self-care needs from nails, pedicures, lash lifts and extensions, and eyebrow services. Orlando Health team members can receive a 10% discount on any service when they show their team member badge.
Gwen & Liem
Discount Details: Orlando Health team members can receive 50% off the first month (Total due 1st month $64.50) and $129 monthly for unlimited ride membership for as long as they are a member!!!! It is a 35% savings off the regular membership price of $179 a month for unlimited rides. This is a month by month agreement and not a contract. In addition, team members would qualify for our VIP card which gives discounts at local businesses, Cyclebar retail discounts as well as access to the many amenities offered within our studio at no additional cost. We have outdoor rides on the weekends in front of our studio. The rides are Saturday and Sunday beginning at 9am, 10:15am and 11:30am. Team members can book a free ride by calling us at 407-757-4663. Visit our website at www.cyclebar.com/location/hamlin.
Discount Validation: Use promo code ORLANDOHEALTH
Eat the Frog Fitness
Discount Details: Eat the Frog Fitness would like to offer a special rate for team members interested in becoming Founding Frog members.
Eat the Frog Fitness – Founding Frog Membership entails
1. Personalized small group fitness training available 24/7/365.
2. Experienced Coach training, modifications, and accountability to ensure that you meet your fitness goals.
3. A variety of full body, low impact, variable intensity, heart monitored training sessions including Strength, Cardio, Agility, and Mobility Flow (yoga).
4. Unlimited Coach led and Virtual sessions. Coach led sessions are offered from 5:00 am-8pm on weekdays and 7-1:00 on weekends, and as demand requires.
5. Fit Assessments every 8 weeks to customize a training program to the individual’s goals and track their progress.
6. HR monitor technology to further customize and track the training.
7. Rewards points for all training to redeem for discounts at local vendors, travel, membership dues, apparel, and more.
8. Access to any Eat the Frog Studio in the US and Canada.
Central Florida locations include:
1. Downtown Orlando (Gore St and Orange Ave) – opening soon
3. Winter Garden
5. 4 additional locations in Central Florida, coming soon
6. Month to month membership agreements. No long-term contracts.
7. Weekly At Home Training Sessions if you are traveling or just can’t make it into the studio.
Perks of becoming a Founding Frog with OH Hero offer:
1. Hero Rate for all Orlando Health team members and their spouses of $50 off our standard membership of $169.95 reduced to $119.95.
2. OH TMs must present their TM ID at time of enrollment
3. OH TM must be member first, before spouses allowed under same terms
4. Over 50% off of our heart rate monitors ($39.95 instead of $89.95).
5. Access to our 2 weeks of VIP access prior to opening to the public (2 weeks of training for free, access to our schedule prior to the public, and be the first to complete your first Fit Assessment).
6. Access to our pre-opening Fit Camps (at least 2/week) and other pre-opening events.
7. Welcome Frog Swag t-shirt and water bottle/grocery tote!
Discount Expiration: Founding Frog OH Hero Rate runs thru March 31, 2021.
Discount Validation: Call or Text OH HERO to 407-565-2301 for more information or to get started today!
F45 Downtown Orlando
Discount Details: Team Training – Life Changing. We use functional movements to give you a well-rounded, total-body workout for all ability levels. We utilize technology to give you the best 1-on-1 experience within a group setting. We are pleased to offer Orlando Health team members Unlimited Training for $139/month.
Discount Validation: Show your Orlando Health team member ID
Daniel Haywood or Kim Holmes
F45 Training Dr. Phillips
Discount Details: Team Training – Life Changing. We use functional movements to give you a well-rounded, total-body workout for all ability levels. We utilize technology to give you the best 1-on-1 experience within a group setting.
-Free 7 Day Trial
-Free Body Composition Scan and Goal Setting Session with a Certified Personal Trainer after signing up
-15% off Unlimited Training (month-to-month and 6-month minimum)
Team Member Validation: Show your Orlando Health ID card; offer valid until no longer employed with Orlando Health
Amanda Clare or Chris Clare
Hand and Stone Massage & Facial Spa
Team Member Exclusive: yes
Team Member Validation: Show ID badge
Discount Details: A special membership plan is offered to all team members at the discounted rate of $54.95 a month, $5 off the normal member rate. Members have the choice of a one hour massage or facial every month and packages do not expire as long as membership remains active. Members will also benefit from discounts on spa products.
Discount Restrictions: This special membership can only be purchased and services can only be used at the Downtown Orlando location.
Heal. Pain & Stress Relief Center
Discount Details: Heal. Pain & Stress Relief Center located in Altamonte Springs was designed to help you manage both physical and mental tension. A place where you can go to learn to clear your mind and take care of your body. Each team member can get a 90 minute massage with 1 relaxation room service for $88 (a $140 value) by showing Orlando Health badge
*can be redeemed one time each month*.
Ideal Hair Laser Removal in Altamonte Springs
Team Member Exclusive: yes
Team Member Validation: Show ID badge
Discount Details: Orlando Health team members will receive an additional 10% off any regular or promotional price laser hair removal package. Pricing is determined through complementary consultation in the Altamonte Springs Ideal Image office.
Discount Restrictions: Discount is for new contracts only and can not be applied to any previously purchased treatments. No
other restrictions apply.
Indigo Float is happy to bring this unique mind/body therapy to the SODO District and offer the following wellness program for all Orlando Health team members!!
Indigo Float™ offers floatation therapy using premium FloatSpa® Floatation pods exclusively Our floatation pods are the only commercial pods that completely drain after each session. This allows for a much higher level of cleanliness and sanitation than any other commercial floatation device in the world.
Floatation Therapy was developed in the 1950’s by the National Institute of Health here in the US and consists of floating in a solution of 900lbs of Epsom salt and 11 inches of water in a sensory restricted environment. This drug free therapy has been shown to dramatically reduce stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain and insomnia. The effects have been shown to be cumulative and long lasting.
This unique therapy is also being used to treat PTSD and CTE and is currently used by the US Military, professional and college sports teams and wellness centers around the world to improve performance and enhance recovery and reduce pain and anxiety.
Introduction to Floating Discount for Orlando Health Team Members:
- First time float program: 2 floats for $89 (this is a $59 savings- not sharable)
- Orlando Health team members simply show your Orlando Health ID for discount!
Membership program for Orlando Health Team Members:
- $59 Charter Membership pricing / 1 float a month / Monthly or annual
- $99 Annual Membership / 3 floats a month / Annual only- 1 year commitment
- Annual commitments are awarded a free float upon signing!
- All memberships are shareable!
- 50% discount on membership sign-up fee / $19 vs $39
- Orlando Health team members simply show your Orlando Health ID for discount!
25 W. Crystal Lake St. Suite 170, Orlando, FL, 32806
Knockout Fitness is a state of the art fitness facility, located in Lake Mary, FL. Knockout Fitness specializes in Fitness Kickboxing, utilizing everything from Punching Bags, Medicine Balls, Slam Balls and Dumbbells, to TRX, Pullup Bars, and Resistance Bands, to give an ever changing, and challenging exercise experience. Our team of professionals ensures that everyone from the novice to the pro, gets both results driven programming, and loads of fun while you’re here! We are also well versed in creating Personal Nutrition Plans, and working with clients that need Personal Coaching and Accountability regimens.
We have classes starting at 5:30am – 8:15pm weekdays, and on Saturday mornings as well. (With many more times coming in the future!)
Team Member Discount: Knockout Fitness is proud to offer all Orlando Health Team Members a 10% discount on any program that we offer.
Team Member Validation: Show your Orlando Health badge when enrolling.
905 Williston Park Point, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Discount Details: Orangetheory is a heart-rate based HIIT total-body group workout that combines science, coaching and technology to guarantee maximum results from the inside out. It’s designed to charge your metabolism for MORE caloric afterburn, MORE results, and MORE confidence, all to deliver you MORE LIFE. We are located in the heart of the SoDo District on S Orange Ave! Orangetheory Fitness SoDo is offering a corporate rate for our Premier and Elite memberships for all Orlando Health employees including a complimentary first class!
Team Member Validation: Show your Orlando Health ID badge
Cara Von Minden
Pio-Pio Kid Salon
Team Member Validation: Orlando Health team members must show their ID badge
Discount Details: We are pleased to offer Orlando Health team members a 5% discount on all hair cuts. We're open 7 days a week. Pio Pio Kid Salon is a haircut salon for little and not so little ones. We offer first haircut certificates. Please call for an appointment. We have a friendly environment that your kids and you will love.
PIO-PIO KID SALON
Team member validation: Show your Orlando Health team member ID
Discount Details: Special offer for Orlando Health team members!
Basic membership is just $10 a month!
Includes unlimited fitness training.
PF Black Card is only $21.99 a month!
Includes unlimited fitness training, guest privileges, hydromassage beds, tanning beds, massage chairs, and half-price cooler drinks.
Only available at the following participating locations:
Altamonte, Apopka, Belle Isle, Cocoa, Dr. Phillips, Eustis, Fashion Square, Holden, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Leesburg, Metro West, Ocoee, Orange City, Orlando, Oviedo, Rio Pinar, and St. Cloud.
Anthony Roberts, Jr.
RDV Athletic Club
Discount Details: Orlando Health employees enjoy a special promotion from RDV Sportsplex! Your membership will include exclusive access to the 150 classes offered each week, pools, equipment, various courts, and a free one-time session with a personal trainer. Our locker rooms have a hot tub, cold plunge, sauna, and steam room perfect for unwinding after a workout. Kids 11 and under have access to the 15,000 sq. ft. play area that has coloring stations, Wiis, blow up obstacle course, and much more. We have two group classes just for kids 6-11: CT4 Kids and Kids Fit & Fun. This helps them get into healthy active habits now that will last a lifetime! Contact a membership adviser for more information.
The Red Scarlet Salon
Team Member Validation: Show Orlando Health badge
Team Member Discount: $20 off any service at the salon. Visit website for a full list of services.
Located in the heart of downtown Orlando!
*Must show badge to receive discount.
Victory Martial Arts
Discount Details: Victory Martial Arts is thrilled to offer Orlando Health team members the best martial arts training program available. A membership with Victory Martial Arts means you’ll reduce stress, increase health, restore inner resolve and amplify personal joy.
You and your dependents are invited to participate in our programs at a discounted rate offered exclusively to Orlando Health team members. Nearly 50% off pricing… just for being a part of the Orlando Health team!
Select one of the following programs:
· Action Program
· Enjoy martial arts training twice a week for one year.
· You’ll experience a phenomenal workout, increase in cognitive function, uplifting of spirits, decrease in stress and anxiety, positive attitudes, encouraging classmates & instructors and a reinforcement of valuable life skills you’ll use everyday.
· Children and adults are invited to join this program.
· This is an excellent way to spend quality time with your family while also getting a good workout and taking care of yourself.
· Warrior Combo Program
· Enjoy unlimited Krav Maga self-defense and cardio kickboxing classes for one year.
· You’ll experience a phenomenal workout, increased confidence that you can defend yourself, improved ability to handle high-pressure altercations, reduced stress & anxiety, positive attitudes & encouraging classmates.
· This program is available to anyone ages 16 years old and up
· This is a great way to spend time with your teenagers while also getting a good workout and taking care of yourself.
Victory Martial Arts is not just for kids. Many adults train in martial arts as well as in kickboxing or Krav Maga. We know how hard it is to find family time together, which is why we invite you to try out our martial arts classes with your family. For an additional $99.97 per month (total of $199.94/month) you can add your entire family and enjoy great quality time while keeping healthy!
Visit us online for more information. Complete the contact form indicating the Victory location most convenient for you. We look forward to seeing YOU at Victory!
Discount Restrictions: Offer valid only for new members. Current Victory members are invited to renew their Victory membership at the special Orlando Health rate upon membership renewal. Pricing only valid for active Orlando Health team members and their dependents. Additional rules and restrictions may apply. You must identify yourself as an Orlando Health team member to be eligible for the discount and will need to present your Orlando Health I.D. at time of registration.