Applicants must complete a 3-year pediatric residency in the United States in the upcoming academic year or have completed a 3-year U.S. pediatric residency within the past 5 years.
Applications must be submitted through ERAS. Our program is listed as University of Florida (Orlando), ID # 3291132020
- CV (with no unexplained gaps)
- One-page personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Only complete applications will be reviewed
The deadline for applications is September 1. Applications after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis.
We will be participating in the NRMP Match during the 2021-22 interview season. NRMP Program Code: 1824329F1
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by e-mail with a letter of invitation.
- Due to COVID-19 and current national recommendations, all interviews will be conducted virtually and we thank you for your understanding.
- Virtual Interviews are done by invitation only.
- Interviews will be held in September and October 2021.
Our ACGME program ID is 3291132020
If you would like more information about the program, please contact us using the information below:
Phone: (321) 841-8642
Fax: (407) 872-0544