Applicants must complete a 3-year US pediatric residency in the upcoming academic year, or have completed a 3-year US pediatric residency within the past 3 years.
- CV (with no unexplained gaps)
- One-page personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Only complete applications will be reviewed
The deadline for applications is September 1. Applications after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis.
Applications are through ERAS. Our program is listed as University of Florida (Orlando), ID # 3231132062.
We will be participating in the NRMP Match during the 2020-21 interview season. Due to COVID-19, the national timeline for applications is different. We will begin reviewing applications on 8/12/20. The deadline for applications is 9/1/20.
- Due to COVID-19 Interviews will be virtual through Zoom.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by e-mail with a letter of invitation.
- Virtual Interviews are done by invitation only.
- Interviews will be held in September and October 2020.
- Thank you for your understanding.
Our ACGME program ID is 3231132062.
If you would like more information about the program, please contact us using the information below.
Senior Residency Coordinator