Emergency Medicine Fellowship at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Applications should be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS), and all applicants must be registered with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). ERAS applications are accepted July through mid-Sept.
- Interviews: All interviews are arranged through our fellowship program coordinator after initial selections have been made from ERAS submitted applications. Applicants will be contacted via the email address provided through ERAS. Interviews take place from Sept through November. For further information, call us at 407-841-7789. For information on ERAS, access their website.
Fellowship Application Requirements
- Submission of an Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application is the only method of applying to the fellowship
- Participation in the National Resident Match Program (NRMP) is the only route for acceptance into the program
- Completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is required. Part 1 is required with the initial ERAS application. Successful completion of Parts 1 and 2 are preferred prior to the start of residency training.
- Successful graduation from an accredited medical school is required prior to the start of residency training.
- United States citizenship or possession and/or sponsorship of a J-1 VISA. Orlando Regional Medical Center does not sponsor any VISAs
- Visiting Elective Rotations can be arranged for 2 or 4 week periods for residents interested in pursuing a career in pediatric emergency medicine. Please contact us for further details in arranging an elective