- Medical - Orlando Health Select, an EPO (Exclusive Provider Organization), provides the highest level of benefits using in-network providers.
- Pharmacy - Pharmacy benefits are available.
- Dental - Orlando Health offers multiple dental plan options.
- Vision – Vision plans are available.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - Residents are not required to have an HSA, but there may be tax advantages if residents contribute.
- Life Insurance - Orlando Health offers basic life insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan - The Orlando Health Retirement Savings Plan offers the opportunity to save for retirement while enjoying great tax advantages and employer contributions.
- Flex Spending Accounts - Orlando Health offers flex spending to team members to help save money on taxes throughout the year.
- Access to the Orlando Health Physician Coach and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for free counseling services.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year, including holiday leave
- Flexible maternity/paternity leave