Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children – Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is a 158-bed pediatric facility offering expert and comprehensive health care for children. It encompasses a wide range of pediatric subspecialties and is a major referral center for families across Florida. Pediatric specialty services include:
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Audiology & Hearing Services
- Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Center for Digestive Health and Nutrition
- Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology and Diabetes Center
- Heart Center – Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
- Hewell Kids Kidney Center
- Infectious Disease
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pulmonary and Sleep Center
- Sports Medicine
Bert Martin Champion for Children Pediatric Emergency Department and Trauma Center
Bert Martin Champion for Children Pediatric Emergency Department and Trauma Center - The Bert Martin Champion for Children Pediatric Emergency Department and Trauma Center at Arnold Palmer Hospital is a 33-bed, 23,500-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility. The center is the only Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center in Central Florida and provides care for more than 55,000 patients each year.
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies - Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies has labor and delivery rooms, postpartum and high-risk antepartum units, and full gynecology and reproductive services. It specializes in high-risk births and is the second-busiest labor and delivery center in the U.S.
Orlando Health Pediatric Primary Care Practice
Orlando Health Pediatric Primary Care Practice - The Orlando Health Pediatric Primary Care Practice serves as a medical home providing acute care and general health supervision for infants, children and adolescents.
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Specialty Practices
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Specialty Practices - Arnold Palmer Hospital Specialty Practices offer comprehensive health care for children of Central Florida, with more than 30 specialized pediatric services.
- Arnold Palmer Hospital has been named as a “Best Children’s Hospital” by US News and World Report in multiple pediatric specialties year after year.
- Arnold Palmer Hospital has been named a Top Children’s Hospital and was assigned an A-rating for patient safety, and Winnie Palmer Hospital has been named a Top Teaching Hospital by The Leapfrog Group, a national nonprofit group dedicated to improving patient safety.
- Arnold Palmer Hospital has received a Gold award from American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines” resuscitation program, a distinction for hospital care teams that ensure the care provided to patients is aligned with the latest research-based guidelines based on the latest scientific evidence.
- Arnold Palmer Hospital and Winnie Palmer Hospital have achieved Magnet designation, a recognition given by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for nursing contributions to quality, patient care, safety, research, and service excellence.
- The NICU at Winnie Palmer Hospital has won the Beacon Award for Excellence, an honor given by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) that recognizes units that distinguish themselves by improving every facet of patient care.