Orlando Health Cancer Institute - Downtown Campus
The Orlando Health Cancer Institute Department of Radiation Oncology practice was established in 1995 and has developed into a nationally respected academic practice. The home of Orlando Health Cancer Institute is the state-of-the-art Charles Lewis Pavilion, a 220,000 square-foot structure completed in 2003 that rises 10 stories above the Orlando skyline. In addition to 60 private inpatient beds, the 10-story comprehensive multidisciplinary cancer center contains all ambulatory and other services required for cancer care from diagnosis through all phases of treatment and follow up.
Orlando Health Cancer Institute
1400 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806
Marjorie and Leonard Williams Center for Proton Therapy
Located at the downtown campus is the Marjorie and Leonard Williams Center for Proton Therapy. The center is the first to offer proton therapy treatments in Central Florida. It is the third proton therapy center to open in the state of Florida and only the 23rd in the nation.