Forging New Paths in Cancer Research and Treatment
The First Annual Oncology Symposium, presented by Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center, will feature leading-edge cancer research and treatment education for physicians, advanced practice providers and nurses.
This educational event is ideal for primary care and internal medicine physicians, as well as specialists who want to improve their knowledge of oncology treatments and developments.
Saturday, May 19, 2018
7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Reception: 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Lowes Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
Symposium speakers will focus on the following topics, ranging from diagnoses to treatment options:
- Brain and Spine Tumors
- Cancer Genetics
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Research and Innovation
- Skin Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
- Women’s Cancers (Breast and Gynecologic Cancers)
Cost to Attend
- $75 for Physicians
- $50 for Advanced Practice Providers
- $25 for Nurses
Register Here for the Oncology Symposium
Course Credit Information
- This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Nursing contact hours pending.
- Orlando Health Institute for Learning is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by Florida Board of Nursing (Provider No. FBN 50-1524).
- Orlando Health Institute for Learning is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (AP 085).