For the third quarter of fiscal year 2016, more than two dozen Orlando Health Physician Group practices achieved a top 10% patient experience based on patient ratings.
The list includes practices that have achieved this highest designation for every quarter of the current fiscal year, as well as a handful that are receiving it for the first time. Among this list of standouts is the team pictured above from Orlando Health Advanced Surgical Associates.
The benchmark to achieve top 10% designation for the third quarter is a score of 89.4 or higher. The team at Orlando Health Advanced Surgical Associates scored a 100 for each of the six months from January through June of 2016.
Congratulations to them and all of our high-performing top 10% practices!
- Dr. Phillips Internal Medicine Practice
- The Heart Center at Arnold Palmer Hospital
- Orlando Health Advanced Surgical Associates
- Orlando Health Bariatric and Laparoscopy Center
- Orlando Health Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Orlando Health Heart Failure Clinic
- Orlando Health Heart Institute Cardiology Group, Clermont location
- Orlando Health Heart Institute Cardiology Group, Dr. Phillips location
- Orlando Health Heart Institute Cardiology Group, 4th floor OHHI practice
- Orlando Health Neurology/Multiple Sclerosis Center
- Orlando Health Neuropsychology
- Pediatric Center for Digestive Health and Nutrition
- Pediatric Genetics Specialty Practice
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pediatric Oncology
- Pediatric Practice — Melbourne
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Rehabilitation Medicine