Orlando, FL (June 15, 2016) – This is the 9:23AM. Update from Orlando Health.
- All Orlando Health hospitals, including Orlando Regional Medical Center, are open and fully operational. ORMC is accepting patients in the emergency room, admitting prescheduled patients and performing previously scheduled procedures as planned.
- As of Wednesday, June 15 @ 9:23AM, Orlando Regional Medical Center reports the following details on PULSE victims treated at this hospital
- 44 victims treated
- 9 died
- 10 have been discharged
- 25 remain in the hospital
- Since the incident, surgeons have performed 44 operations on the victims
- 5 more surgeries on the victims are scheduled for today
- PATIENT CONDITIONS
- 6 critical
- 4 guarded
- 15 stable
From the Orlando Health family: Our hearts and prayers are with the PULSE nightclub victims and their families as we continue to work through this trying time together.
About Orlando Health
Orlando Health is a $2.3 billion not-for-profit health care organization and a community-based network of physician practices, hospitals, and outpatient care centers throughout Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than 2,000 physicians have privileges at Orlando Health, which is also one of the area’s largest employers with more than 15,000 employees who serve nearly 2 million Central Florida residents and more than 4,500 international patients annually. Additionally, Orlando Health provides nearly $235 million in support of community health needs. More information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.