Nursing at Orlando Health
Our nurses are at the core of the Orlando Health Way and provide exemplary patient-centered care focused on improving health and optimizing outcomes for the individuals, families, and communities we serve. Through clinical excellence, caring practice and extraordinary teamwork, Orlando Health nurses boldly advance the practice of nursing every day.
Launch or Advance Your Career
Orlando Health embraces the idea that nursing career paths are unique, individual, and personal. No matter where you are in your nursing journey, Orlando Health is committed to your success.
Why Orlando Health
As Your Best Place to Work, Orlando Health offers innovative benefits and flexible opportunities, making you the priority.
Whether you seek work variety, scheduling consistency or career advancement, find your home at Orlando Health. You choose your path, and we support your journey by providing training in your specialty, schedules that work for you and flexibility that matches your personal and professional goals.
Beginning on day one, Orlando Health nurses enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Nearly five weeks of annual paid time off
- FREE tuition through our Preferred Education Program
- $6,000 toward repayment of student loans over five years
- NCLEX exam reimbursement and free Kaplan review courses
- Free NCPDs for RN license
- Reimbursement for specialty certifications
- Four weeks paid parental leave
- Fertility benefits and adoption assistance
- Back-up child care, elder care and pet care
- Shared governance opportunities
- Dedicated RN Career Counselor and GN Coordinators to develop you
- Supportive work environment, including wellness and resilience programs
- Discounted rates for auto and pet insurance
- And more!