Citrus Surgical Group
Address: 661 E Altamonte DR
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.
- General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
University of Florida College of Medicine
University of Texas Medical School at Houston
Accepted Forms of Insurance
Please confirm information prior to appointment
- AvMed Health Plans
- Beech Street
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Great West Healthcare
- Humana Gold Plus Medicare HMO
- Humana PPO Only
- Most Major Insurances
- Secure Horizons
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Tricare Standard
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare OB Gyn only
- Universal Health
- Workers Comp (call to verify)
Does this profile need to be updated?
If your physician or physician practice profile needs to be updated, please email r-PhysicianProfiles@OrlandoHealth.com with specific details and instructions. Requested changes will be reviewed and approved by Medical Staff Services prior to publishing.