- Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Practice-Geriatric Med
Accepted Forms of Insurance
Please confirm information prior to appointment
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Signature Adminstrators
- Americhoice (Medicaid)
- AvMed Health Plans
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Managed Networks
- ChoiceCare Network
- Citrus Health
- Citrus Health Care
- CitrusCaid (Citrus Health Care Medi
- CitrusCare (Citrus Health Care Medi
- Corphealth (SSH Only)
- Corvel W/C delete
- Coventry Health Care
- Disney Allegiance - Orlando Health
- FHHS (Florida Hospital Health Care)
- First Health Network
- Florida Health Care
- Health Choice
- MCM Maxcare - PPO
- MedCare International - Internation
- Most Major Insurances
- National Preferred Provider Network
- No Tricare
- Private Healthcare System
- Sunshine State Health
- United Healthcare
Does this profile need to be updated?
If your physician or physician practice profile needs to be updated, please email [email protected] with specific details and instructions. Requested changes will be reviewed and approved by Medical Staff Services prior to publishing.
Find An Appointment
Talk to a RepresentativeDiscuss your options
Call Me BackWe will get in touch
Check online Availability
Talk to a Representative321.843.3627
* If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. *
"I grew up in a small town in western Pennsylvania with a great respect for our family physician. I have been married to my partner, Dr. Martich, since 1980. In my spare time, I try to follow my own advice by staying fit - primarily by jogging.
I also enjoy playing golf and bass fishing on occasion. My most rewarding time is the time I get to spend with our two teenage daughters."
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.