* If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. *
Orlando Health Medical Group Inpatient Medicine
Address: 86 W Underwood St
Orlando FL, 32806
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Medical EducationUniversidad Peruana Cyetano Heredia
InternshipSaint Barnabas Hospital
ResidencySaint Barnabas Hospital
This is a comprehensive list of insurances accepted at Orlando Health hospitals, outpatient services and physician groups. Be sure to contact your individual insurer to verify coverage. Not all providers accept the same insurance. If possible, check with your providers prior to your procedure or appointment to verify coverage.
- Accountable PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Healthcare Exchange (Orlando Health Only)
- Aetna International Global Benefits (Passport)
- Aetna International
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO: PCP - Accepting New Patients (PPO Only)
- Aetna Public & Labor
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna First Health NAB National Account Benefit (Bayfront Health St. Petersburg Only)
- Aetna Whole Health
- Align Senior Care Medicare Advantage: PCP - Existing Patients Only
- Assured Assistance International
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health Healthcare Exchange: PCP – Existing Patients Only
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida
- AvMed Health Plans
- AvMed Healthcare Exchange
- AvMed Medicare Advantage: PCP - Existing Patients Only
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plans HMO and PPO: PCP – Accepting New Patients (HMO and PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Health Options - Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - BlueOptions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Blue Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - MyBlue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Florida Blue - Simply Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Truli for Health
- Carelon Behavioral Health (fka Beacon Health Options)
- CarePlus Medicare Advantage: PCP - Existing Patients Only
- Cega Group Services International
- Centivo Health
- Cigna Healthcare Commercial (excluding SureFit)
- Cigna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO: PCP – Accepting New Patients (HMO and PPO)
- Cigna Healthcare Exchange
- CorVel Workers Compensation
- Coventry Commercial
- Coventry Workers Compensation
- Ultimate Health Plans Medicare Advantage: Specialists Only
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial (excluding UnitedHealthcare Exchange. United NHP is accepted at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg Only)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicaid
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO: PCP – Accepting New Patients (HMO and PPO)
- UnitedHealthcare Global
- USA Managed Care Organization (USAMCO)
Why do some Orlando Health physicians not have a patient experience rating?
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions, shown above, from our nationally-recognized Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Orlando Health.
Ratings may not be present for certain physicians of Orlando Health Physician Group and Orlando Health Physician Associates because:
- The physician has not yet met the minimum number of 30 patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display.
- They may be a researcher or type of provider that does not see patients.
- They may practice in a specialty or office that has not yet implemented the specified surveys used for these ratings.