Title: Medical Chart Builder
Department: Medical Unit
Dept. Director: Office Manager
Supervisor: Office Manager
Location: Winter Park, FL 32792
The Medical Chart Builder is responsible for data entry of the patient history into the Allscripts electronic health record. This information consists of the patient’s active problems, past medical history, past surgical history, family history, social history, allergies, medication history and immunization history.
1. Build existing patient history records in Allscripts for upcoming appointments.
2. Build new patient history records in Allscripts same day as appointment.
3. Enlist co-worker’s help with terminology and research correct spelling of words to improve quality of work, when supervisor is unavailable.
4. Apprises supervisor of system problems in a timely manner
5. Works effectively as a member of a patient care team and contributes suggestions for improving the unit and organization operations.
6. Attend required medical inservice training for position advancement.
1. Ability to operate computer.
2. Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
1. High school diploma. Experience can substitute for education.
2. Familiarity with medical terminology.
3. Medical Assistant training or 2-5 years of previous medical office experience
To apply send your resume and title of position to email@example.com