Orlando, FL 32828
Mrs. Archana Shrestha is a board-certified and licensed physician assistant currently practicing Family Medicine at Physician Associates' Waterford Lakes office. She believes that because your health can affect everyday life, that as a practitioner it is very important to treat beyond just symptoms. She hopes to be able to work with her patients in achieving their best health through current treatment methods as well as focusing on preventive care.
Mrs. Shrestha received her Masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies from New York Institute of Technology and graduated in 2009. She has previously worked in the field of Cardiology and Primary Care. She is a member of the Florida Association of Physician Assistants and is certified in BLS and ACLS.
She is enjoying being a new mom to a beautiful baby girl. In her spare time she enjoys reading and doing yoga.
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, New York Institute of Technology
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- NCCPA Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Florida Licensed, Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Florida Association of Physician Assistants