JW Marriott Orlando
Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa - Orlando, FL
Save the Date: August 18 - 20, 2022
Orlando Health Digestive Health Institute Advanced Endoscopy, Research & Education is pleased to invite you to experience Florida Live Endoscopy 2022! This symposium is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive education in interventional endoscopy.
The live demonstrations will encompass ERCP, EUS, tissue resection, third space endoscopy, luminal therapies and bariatrics. In order to maximize your educational experience, a major focus of the live demonstrations will be to teach critical procedural steps and technical nuances.
State-of-the-art lectures will cover key topics and will be followed by a lively Q & A session. Panel discussions have been incorporated where interesting cases will be deliberated with the active participation of all delegates via the use of a dedicated mobile app. Small group breakfast sessions will provide an opportunity for the delegates to interact with faculty in an informal setting.
The last day of the symposium is dedicated to hands-on training and didactic sessions that will cover bariatrics, pancreaticobiliary endoscopy and tissue resection.
A new addition to FLE 2022 will be a parallel symposium dedicated to endoscopy nurses and technicians. A world-class endoscopy unit does not only require the best people, it requires the best team, which means the endoscopy staff must be well-trained. We encourage you to bring your nurses and technicians to FLE 2022 to attend the parallel symposium which will be dedicated to their education and hands-on training.
We sincerely hope that you will find Florida Live Endoscopy 2022 to be of the highest educational value, as well as an enjoyable and an unparalleled experience.
Come join us in Orlando where the magic of endoscopy begins!
Course Directors: Shyam Varadarajulu, MD and Robert Hawes, MD
- Delegation participation from over 40 countries
- Live procedures demonstrated by internally renowned experts
- State-of-the-art lectures
- Industry-sponsored satellite symposiums
- Interactive discussions
- Parallel symposium dedicated to nurses and technicians
- Breakfast Sessions
- Interactive Lunch Sessions
Peter Cotton, MD | United States
- Jacques Bergman, MD, PhD| the Netherlands
- Michael Bourke, MBBS, FRACP | Australia
- Pierre Deprez, MD, PhD | Belgium
- Paul Fockens, MD, PhD | the Netherlands
- Bronte Holt, MBBS, BMedSc, PhD, FRACP | Australia
- Takao Itoi, MD, PhD | Japan
- Amit Maydeo, MD, MS | India
- Horst Neuhaus, MD | Germany
- D. Nageshwar Reddy, MD, DM, D.Sc | India
- Alessando Repici, MD, PhD | Italy
- Thomas Rosch, MD | Germany
- Naohisa Yahagi, MD, PhD | Japan
- Hironori Yamamoto, MD, PhD | Japan
- Vivek Kumbhari, MD, PhD
- Nikhil Kumta, MD, MS
- Betty McGinty, RN, CGRN, CER
- Neil Sharma, MD
- Eun Ji Shin, MD
- Ben Tharian, MD, MRCP, FRACP