Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation
At Orlando Health Rehabilitation Institute we provide evaluation and treatment of patients with a wide range of orthopedic or musculoskeletal dysfunctions. Our goal is to return each patient to his or her highest level of function — whether that means daily personal care activities or returning to work or sports. Our therapists have years of experience to guide patients through the challenges of recovery.
Our Orthopedic Rehabilitation services include:
- Musculoskeletal Dysfunctions
- Joint Replacements
- Traumatic Bone and Joint Injuries
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Neck and Back Disorders
- Occupational Orthopedic Injuries
- Status Post Orthopedic Surgery
Inpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation
In some cases, clients that have had traumatic or non-traumatic orthopedic injuries in addition to complex medical co-morbidities may need prolonged rehabilitation following their acute rehabilitation stay. In these cases, discharge coordinators from acute and admissions coordinators in inpatient rehabilitation can organize admission for short term rehab at Orlando Health Rehabilitation Institute (OHRI) prior to discharge home. At OHRI, you can expect our expert team of clinicians to engage you in an intensive rehabilitation program aimed at advancing independence in self-care, mobility, functional electrical stimulation, training family of members, and providing recommendations and training of specialized equipment.
Total Joint Pre-op Class
Bring a family member or close friend that can act as a "coach" during your recovery. This one hour class covers:
- What you can expect before, during and after surgery
- Tips to prepare your home
- Important exercises to do before surgery, so you will be ready for rehabilitation afterward
- Planning your discharge
- Opportunities to ask questions about your care and learn from others who are sharing the same experience
Please make reservations by calling 321.8HEALTH (321.843.2584).