Orlando Health COVID-19 Virtual Care
To help stop the community spread of COVID-19 in Florida, Orlando Health offers a virtual visit option for individuals 18 or older. It is only appropriate for those who meet any of these conditions for possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
If you have:
- Fever of 100.4F or higher
- Shortness of breath
- Close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or is under investigation for COVID-19
If you meet any of these conditions, please click here to go to Orlando Health COVID-19 Virtual Visit and consult with the next available board-certified doctor. A $49 prepaid copayment is required before the session begins.
If you do not meet these conditions, but would still like to speak with a board-certified doctor, contact our general Orlando Health Virtual Visit center here.
On-Demand Access to Care
Receive high-quality care via phone, video chat or mobile app.
Start Feeling Better Fast
Any prescriptions can be sent to your local pharmacy of choice.
Connect to Real-Time Care
Prompt treatment – average appointment wait time is 10-15 minutes.
How to Get Started
You can access Virtual Visit on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- For Desktop – Login or Sign Up for an Account. For Smartphones/Tablets – Open either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the Orlando Health Virtual Visit app.
- Once on the webpage or in the app, select the option to Register Your Account.
- Fill in your name and date of birth.
- Select the option labeled “I am a new Virtual Visit Patient. I am not a Disney or Orlando Health employee.”
- Continue the registration process by filling in your personal account information. Once complete, you will have the ability to add a dependent. Complete your child’s medical history, list all medications and any medication allergies.
At this point, your registration is complete. You are now ready to request a virtual visit!
NOTE: Rates are based on individual insurance plans.
Urgent Care & Emergency Locations
With convenient locations across Central Florida, our 11 hospital and freestanding ERs and 11 urgent care facilities give you access to high-quality medical care that’s close when it counts. Plus, for those minor emergency visits or urgent care appointments, you can even schedule your arrival time online. Find the Orlando Health Emergency Room or CareSpot Urgent Care – Orlando Health location nearest you.