During these meetings, we will be reviewing many of Orlando Health’s accomplishments from this past year and outlining the strategic agenda for the coming year. We are embracing the changing healthcare environment by developing and implementing healthcare technology that will enable us to improve the patient journey, build strong relationships with our providers, partners and patients, further engage with our community care practices and provide personalized clinical care across the Orlando Health network.
This coming year, Orlando Health will be incorporating changing healthcare technology into the organization’s foundation. We will be implementing the Epic comprehensive health record system and introducing EpicCare Link, Epic’s web-based portal. The existing dbMotion/Collaborate application will be transitioned to the Epic platform in a phased approach starting in Q3 2020. EpicCare Link will offer our community practice/office managers additional functionality including the ability to view one comprehensive patient record with patient information from all Orlando Health facilities and easier patient search capabilities.
These sessions are for you to see and hear the state of Orlando Health and walk with us on our journey toward implementing exciting new healthcare technology that will enhance our organization for the present and the future. You are welcome to attend one of the following sessions:
TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2020
- Noon – 1:00 pm Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital (Ocoee) - Gleason Room
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital (Longwood) - Classroom 4
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2020
- Noon – 1:00 pm Orlando Health South Lake Hospital (Clermont) - NTC Classrooms
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (Downtown Orlando) - Multipurpose rooms
TUESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2020
- Noon – 1:00 pm Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital (Dr. Phillips) - Atrium 1 & 2
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (Downtown Orlando) - Multipurpose Rooms A&B
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2020
- Noon – 1:00 pm Orlando Health Heart Institute (Downtown Orlando) - Classroom A-C
Lunch or Dinner Provided
You will be receiving a reminder email 2 days prior to your event with location, rooms and parking info.
- Orlando Health Update – Andrew J. Snyder, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Strategic Communications
- Epic Comprehensive Health Record System / EpicCare Link / MyChart
- Hilary Sanders McFadden, CPXP Corporate Manager, ELLiE Customer Experience Programs
- Q & A
Please Select Your Preferred Information Session
Space is limited. RSVP Today!
What is Orlando Health’s Epic Transformation?
- Orlando Health has selected Epic Systems, one of the largest providers of health information technology, to replace our clinical systems and electronic health record. Epic is regarded as the industry-leader in this area.
What is Orlando Health | EpicCare Link?
- EpicCare Link is a web-based portal that connects community clinics and practices to Orlando Health’s patients’ comprehensive health record.
- As Orlando Health transitions to the Epic platform, EpicCare Link will be replacing the existing dbMotion/Collaborate application and will offer additional functionality for patients and providers.
Further details will be discussed during the meetings.
When is the transition to EpicCare Link happening?
- Orlando Health will start transitioning to the Epic platform in a phased approach starting in Q3 2020.
- Additional details about the transition dates will be provided in future communications.
How will I receive training on Orlando Health | EpicCare Link?
- The Orlando Health team is developing convenient training and access for Epic users beginning in mid-2020.
How do I access the system?
- Orlando Health will provide a website link to access EpicCare Link with more detailed instructions to those providers and staff with current Collaborate access at a later date.