When you choose Orlando Health for your next ER visit, you’re choosing state-of-the-art medical care from Central Florida’s leader in emergency medicine and trauma care. Whether based in a hospital or freestanding pavilion, our network of ERs gives you access to the best available emergency care just minutes from your neighborhood. We're experienced and equipped to treat all members of your family — from infants and children, to teens and adults.
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Lake Mary, a service of Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital serves residents of Lake Mary with expert and compassionate care by board-certified emergency physicians and a team of highly skilled clinicians.
This is not an urgent care. Its services and care are billed at emergency department rates.
Emergency Expertise and Services
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and advanced training in trauma
- Dedicated cardiac/respiratory resuscitation room
- Cardiac monitoring
- Diagnostic imaging including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Full-service laboratory
When to Visit an Emergency Room
Emergency rooms are designed to handle life- or limb-threatening conditions. Visit an emergency room if you or a loved one experience:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Chest pain
- Deep cuts or burns
- Loss of consciousness
- Serious allergic reactions
- Severe trouble breathing
- Trauma injuries
These lists are not all-inclusive. Always rely on your best judgment to determine if you need emergency care.