When you choose Orlando Health for your next ER visit, you’re choosing state-of-the-art medical care from Central Florida’s leader in emergency medicine and trauma care. Whether based in a hospital or freestanding pavilion, our network of ERs gives you access to the best available emergency care just minutes from your neighborhood. We're experienced and equipped to treat all members of your family — from infants and children, to teens and adults.
Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Lake Mary, a service of Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital serves residents of Lake Mary with expert and compassionate care by board-certified emergency physicians and a team of highly skilled clinicians.
This newly opened emergency room provides state-of-the-art services, technologies and care for all members of your family – from infants and children, to teens and adults – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The lobby also features a Kids Corner for the comfort of our youngest patients.
Emergency Expertise and Services
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and advanced training in trauma
- Dedicated cardiac/respiratory resuscitation room
- Cardiac monitoring
- Diagnostic imaging including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Full-service laboratory
With access to expert care that’s close to home, when it counts, the added convenience of online scheduling for minor emergencies* is available at this location.
*For minor emergencies that are not life- or limb-threatening
- Choose an estimated treatment time.
- Click the “Check-In” button.
- Complete a short secure form.
- We’ll send a confirmation with directions and details.
*for non-life and limb threatening emergencies