Welcome to Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital ER
Whether it’s chest pain, a child’s broken arm or any other urgent medical concern, the Orlando Health South Seminal Hospital emergency room is here to serve you and your family. Our ER physicians are all board certified in emergency medicine, ensuring your medical issue will be quickly stabilized and cared for with the highest possible expertise.
Should you need further care, our full-service hospital offers comprehensive medical services close to home, including:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Full-service surgical program including robotic-assisted surgery for general surgery, orthopedics, gynecology and urology
- Comprehensive cardiovascular services
- Award-winning intensive care
- Women’s Imaging Center and full-service inpatient/outpatient radiology services
Home to one of three Orlando Health Air Care Team helicopter bases, we also provide transport for severe trauma needs to the only Level One Trauma Center in Central Florida at Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center.
- Choose an estimated treatment time.
- Click the “Check-In” button.
- Complete a short secure form.
- We’ll send a confirmation with directions and details.
*for non-life and limb threatening emergencies
What to Expect in the Emergency Room
We know that coming to the Emergency Room (ER) can be a stressful experience. By knowing what to expect, you and your family can feel reassured and more at ease.
In the event you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency always call 911 first.
Welcome to Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Emergency Department.Visit Our ER Page