To serve the growing needs of Lake Mary and surrounding communities, Orlando Health has opened a new medical campus in Lake Mary featuring an emergency room and medical pavilion offering residents convenient access to comprehensive healthcare services. The emergency room is located at 380 Rinehart Rd. and the neighboring medical pavilion is at 392 Rinehart Rd. in Lake Mary, (corner of Rinehart Road and Manderley Run).
The Orlando Health Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion – Lake Mary consists of a two-story, 40,000-square emergency department, provided as a service of Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, and an adjacent three-story, 60,000-square-foot medical office building.
The emergency department is staffed by physicians board certified in emergency medicine and nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and neonatal resuscitation. The facility includes 24 treatment rooms, plus a lab, imaging department, ambulance bays and helipad.
With access to expert care that's close to home, when it counts, the added convenience of on-line scheduling for minor emergencies* is also available at this location.
* For minor emergencies that are not life- or limb-threatening.
The new Orlando Health Medical Pavilion – Lake Mary also offers a full range of healthcare services, including:
- General Surgery
- Imaging, including MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Digital Mammography (2D and 3D/Tomosynthesis), Bone Density/DEXA, CT (beginning Nov. 2019) and PET (beginning Dec. 2019)
- Laboratory Services
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Pediatric Specialties, including Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, Orthopedics and Pulmonology
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (Opening Late 2019)
- Pharmacy (Opening Late 2019)
- Surgery Center (Opening Spring 2020)
Phase 2: Plans include a hospital and other health and wellness concepts.
Orlando Health Announces New Emergency Room and Medical Pavilion to Be Built in the City of Lake Mary
Lake Mary, FL (May 18, 2017) – The City of Lake Mary and Orlando Health announced today plans to bring a new emergency room and medical pavilion to the community. The $42 million, 30-acre project will be part of a medical complex located in the city of Lake Mary on the northwest corner of Manderley Run and Rinehart Road.