How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS), and all applicants must be registered with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). The deadline to submit applications is Nov. 1, but applications prior to October 15 are preferred. The application does not need to be complete to be submitted.
- Interviews: All interviews are arranged through our residency coordinators after initial selections have been made from ERAS submitted applications. Applicants will be contacted via the email address provided through ERAS. Interviews take place from October through January. For further information, email us at [email protected] or call us at 407.237.6329. For information on ERAS, access their website.
Residency Application Requirements
- Submission of an Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application is the only method of applying to the residency
- Participation in the National Resident Match Program (NRMP) is the only route for acceptance into the program
- Completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is required. Part 1 is required with the initial ERAS application. Successful completion of Parts 1 and 2 are preferred prior to the start of residency training.
- Successful graduation from an accredited medical school is required prior to the start of residency training.
- United States citizenship or possession and/or sponsorship of a J-1 VISA. Orlando Regional Medical Center does not sponsor any VISAs