Applications should be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS), and all applicants must be registered with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). The deadline to submit applications is November 1, but applications prior to October 15 are preferred. A supplemental paragraph stating “Why you want to complete your Residency at Orlando Health” is required and the application will not be considered complete without it. It can be submitted with your ERAS application or emailed to [email protected] (please include your full name and ERAS ID on the document).
Interviews: All interviews are arranged through our residency coordinators after initial selections have been made from ERAS submitted applications. Applicants will be contacted via the email address provided through ERAS. Interviews take place from December through January. For further information, email us at [email protected] or call us at (321) 841-4499. For information on ERAS, access their website.
Residency Application Requirements
- Submission of an Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application is the only method of applying to the residency.
- Participation in the National Resident Match Program (NRMP) is the only route for acceptance into the program.
- Completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is required. Part 1 is required with the initial ERAS application. Successful completion of Parts 1 and 2 are required prior to the start of residency training.
- Successful graduation from an accredited medical school is required prior to the start of residency training.
- United States citizenship, permanent residency or possession of a green card. Orlando Health does not sponsor any VISAs.
For questions or more information regarding applying to and joining our residency family, please email or call us at: